Saturday, September 20, 2014

First things first,





A short description of me
I am an indecisive, overthinker, with a memory bad enough to forget who I am (not literally) and what I like on a daily basis. A t-shirt, jeans, and flats kinda gal. I am an illustration student who feels out of place. I'm a design and merchandising intern at Billabong! I live miserably in the hot ass, overpopulated Orange County but I was born and raised in the San Francisco Bay Area. I love my family and I miss them every single day. I love to draw. Well...I used to. Trying to get that back.
I live with my weird boyfriend Chris (aka "Cmu") who I can be my complete self around. We like to play video games and stream it online so the whole world can see. 




I also have a black cat named "Seelie", she's as weird as Chris and I.





why am I making a new blog?
+  I am feeling completely unmotivated to do anything creative.
+ I am out of touch with myself.
+  being in school pisses me off.
+  to express myself. 
+  I need a visual diary since my memory fails me.
+  it will give me something to do.
+  because I can! freedom of speech, whaaaat
+  so my family can see what I'm up to (rather than hear about it over the phone).
+  this could lead to other creative activities (get back into photography? bring back the videocamera and make some youtube videos? practice some graphic design? No expectations, but that'd be neat.)
+  to share stuff! 


what will you see in this blog ?
honestly, I have no idea. I become infatuated with random things on a weekly basis...and then I get bored and move on. This blog will be full of those brief infatuations.  



- k.r.

No comments:

Post a Comment