Saturday, September 20, 2014

the latest infatuations

number one //
*skateboarding videos & documentaries

















oh how I wish I had the courage to skate...

number two //
*orange is the new black










why yes, yes I did watch 2 whole seasons in one weekend.

number three  // 
*reusable water bottles













I have been searching for the perfect reusable water bottle. When you're indecisive like me, you can't just "pick one". I'm looking for one that's BPA-free, dishwasher safe, doesn't leak, easy to clean, and kinda cute. It's ridiculous, I know.

number four  // 
*her (spike jonze, 2013)












design perfection. everything in this film is absolutely beautiful.


number five  // 
*Light nightclub in Las Vegas










We went here for my cousin's bachelorette party last month. the motion graphics displayed on the screens and the costumes left me speechless.


so what are your latest infatuations?

- k.r.

No comments:

Post a Comment