Friday, September 26, 2014

more word vomit...

...because I felt more coming up.

Start time- 10:00pm

-- I have learned not to plan. Or at least, I try not to. Nothing goes according to plan. I believe that things have a way of working themselves out. Welcome the new path. Let it be right.
-- I'd like to think that everything happens for a reason, but why do wonderful people have to die? I don't see the reason in that. There's too many bad things in the world to believe that.
-- I have never been a really great friend. I didn't grow up with close friends, I grew up being close to family. Do I like being a shitty friend that never calls people? No, I hate it. I think I depend on myself too much. I've learned to be very independent. I spent a lot of time by myself at home as a kid, I enjoyed it. Not used to having close friends. I do have a lot of friends, just none that I talk to every day.
-- Alcohol messes up my stomach now. And it's a bummer. Because a beer loosens me up when drawing.
-- I love seeing people that have passion for things. I feel like I can sense a passionate person upon first meeting them. You can just see it in their eyes, or hear it in their voice, or see it by the way they carry themselves. I feel lucky to have the chance to embrace my passions (whatever they are at the time), and to have the time and opportunity to.
-- My car is SO disgustingly dirty. One of the many downsides of living in an apartment complex: no hose. I miss visiting my dad at his shop so I can wash my car using all the fancy car cleaning tools and liquids.
-- Today my boyfriend and I saw about a hundred maggots on the ground by the dumpster. It was in my top 5 most disgusting things I've ever witnessed.
-- I have trypophobia. It's the fear of objects with irregular patterns of holes. Don't google image search it. I want to puke out all my insides every time I see stuff like that. I can't handle it.
-- I want some new band t's.
-- I don't think anyone will read my blog.


That's enough for now.

k.r.

No comments:

Post a Comment