Friday, September 26, 2014

word vomit

10 minutes of everything that pops up in my head.
Start time- 9:42.
Ready, go. 

-- My Billabong internship is great. It motivates me and makes me feel more fulfilled.
-- Earthquakes scare the shit out of me. 
-- Eczema is hell.
-- Halloween is heaven.
-- I want to take a self-defense class.
-- I want to take a class that discusses how to be connected with nature. Explore my spiritual side.
-- I miss the half price book store in my hometown.
-- I wish there were places with no people and more nature in the Orange County. Places that are easy to drive to with no traffic.
-- I need to buy clothes that actually fit.
-- I should start getting my jeans altered.
-- My cousin gets married next week, it's going to be weird and so frickin fun. I can't wait to see my family.
-- Sculpting is a lot harder than I anticipated.
-- Drawing is beginning to be fun again now that I gained some confidence from my latest art piece. 
-- I get to see BoxTrolls on Sunday, after 2 years (it seems) of waiting.
-- I need some new (to me), chill, rock/indie music in my life.
-- Everyday I tell myself to try yoga....and then I don't. "Tomorrow". 
-- I am not a morning person. Why does my body not cooperate with me at 6am? 
-- My boyfriend is trying to grow a beard and mustache. It's been about a week of no shaving and he looks scraggly and adorable, especially when wearing a beanie.
-- I can't wait to wear beanies again so I can hide this messy hair. 
-- If I don't go to the Harry Potter theme park within the next year, I will be heartbroken.
-- Speaking of heartbreak, I need to stop watching documentaries and reading news articles. I need a break from the sadness and misery (how lucky I am to be able to avoid it).
-- I wish I would've ended this on a positive note.

-- Okay. I have a closet full of fresh, clean clothes. Yes. Positive.

k.r.

No comments:

Post a Comment